Customer Success Story
AllPoints Food Services Parts & Supplies
Industry: Commercial Food Service Equipment Parts and Supplies
For more than 25 years, AllPoints Food Service Parts & Supplies has provided parts and support to service companies,
equipment dealers and others engaged in repairing and reselling commercial kitchen equipment. In 2007, AllPoints merged
with two of the market-leading companies within the industry. Headquartered in Morton Grove, Illinois, AllPoints has
satellite offices in Winsted, Connecticut and Las Vegas.
Phil Wisehart, Director of Client Services for AllPoints, has 20 years of experience managing call centers and has used
call recording and monitoring solutions from a variety of vendors.
When choosing a call recording solution for AllPoints, features that were especially important to Wisehart included:
- A recording solution that could support a high-volume call load of 3,000 to 4,000 calls per day
- Live call and auto monitoring capabilities to improve agent performance on-the-fly
- Customizable evaluations that could contain an unlimited number of questions
Authorized OAISYS Reseller Advanced Telecommunications of Illinois (ATI) recommended the Tracer solution.
AllPoints began using the Tracer solution in August 2008 and upgraded to version 6.0 of the software as part of the initial
Beta field trials.
Tracer features that AllPoints found especially beneficial include:
- Tracer Live Call Monitor: Allows AllPoints call center managers to monitor calls live while they are in
- Tracer Auto Call Monitor: Call center management can automatically hear calls based on dynamic business
conditions, such as call length or tagging of call by the agent
- Tracer Quality Control Module: Enables an evaluator to review a call live or after it has ended and rate
it by grading an unlimited number of questions/criteria
“Tracer is extremely intuitive and very easy to use. I’ve used the competitors’ products, and Tracer is the easiest call
recording and monitoring product I’ve ever used. I can figure out how to do everything just by looking at the screen; it’s
that intuitive.” Wisehart says.
Wisehart is convinced that call recording technology is something no call center should be without, and believes the Tracer
solution offers superior versatility compared to other solutions.
“If you have a limited budget and you can only buy one piece of software for your business, buy a call recording and
monitoring system. With Tracer, I can see everything I need to see. It even tells me how many calls someone made or took,”
Additional benefits of the Tracer solution for AllPoints include:
- Auto monitoring streamlines management of all calls, including those associated with the client base of absorbed
- Call visualization functionality provides a graphic representation of the call throughout the stages of its
handling, which has enabled identification and resolution of call routing issues
- Evaluation questions help the call center to constantly improve its customer service and gauge customers’ view of
the quality of its call center agents
- Sharing of exemplary call center calls to all agents to point out outstanding customer service and highlight the
performance of the particular agent
- Review of problem calls to help improve agent skills and overall customer service
Tracer is the industry’s leading digital recording solution for contact centers. Tracer utilizes patent-pending OAISYS
Portable Voice Document (PVD™) technology to capture telephone-based interactions as digital call recordings, or voice
documents, that are available to store, organize, playback, annotate and share with others as needed. This core PVD
functionality is paired with Tracer’s advanced contact center management features, including employee performance
evaluations, the ability to live monitor calls, generate quality and resource utilization reporting and synchronized
desktop video recording capabilities. Tracer is compatible with business communication systems from Avaya, Mitel,
Toshiba, Shortel, and many other standards-based IP and legacy TDM systems.