Tucker Door & Trim
Tucker Door & Trim is a major wholesale distributor and manufacturer
of doors, windows and special millwork in seven states in the southeastern
U.S. The company operates out of its headquarters in Monroe, GA and has
a second location in Albany, GA. On any given day, the sales staff handles
between 1,500-1,800 phone calls.
Upon expanding into its secondary location in Albany, the company realized
its previous call recording solution was not up to the challenge from either
a product or a support standpoint.
- A new support contract would be very expensive
- The licensing model was cost prohibitive
- The physical mechanism of the solution required dedicated servers at
both facilities, making joint archiving and administration burdensome.
Tucker Door undertook an extensive evaluation of Tracer and saw immediate
benefits. Key among these were:
- Administering calls from both facilities through a single interface
- VMware Ready interoperability allowed for ease of installation on a
virtual server, lowering the cost of ownership
- Ease of search, filtering and sharing of specific calls, as needed,
- Administrative alarms and notifications to alert IT staff of any potential
problems, ensuring quick resolution.
About Tracer Tracer is the industry’s leading digital recording
solution for contact centers. Tracer utilizes patent-pending OAISYS Portable
Voice Document (PVD™) technology to capture telephone-based interactions
as digital call recordings, or voice documents, that are available to store,
organize, play back, annotate and share with others as needed. This core
PVD functionality is paired with Tracer’s advanced contact center management
features, including employee performance evaluations, the ability to live
monitor calls, generate quality and resource utilization reporting and synchronized
desktop video recording and live monitoring capabilities. Tracer is compatible
with business communication systems from Avaya, Mitel, Toshiba, Shortel,
and many other standards-based IP and legacy TDM systems.